Notary Rotary
any good comments on closing quest, need to know fast
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by dlcva on 6/11/08 4:36pm
Msg #250875

just got a call from them, not finding anything good so far. Just wondering if anyone as anything good to say about them. thanks for any info

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/11/08 4:43pm
Msg #250876

In the thread below it was posted that CQ admitted to her

they're behind in payments at about 120 days plus....why would you even beg for good comments? Isn't that enough??

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/11/08 4:46pm
Msg #250877

Msg #250791 n/m

Reply by dlcva on 6/11/08 4:47pm
Msg #250878

thanks for the info, but there was no reason to be mean, yes i read what there is posted from before but that is only a few, Some times just people that messed up that aren't getting paid post about companies. there is a lot of people who work with companies that are good but don't post it. so i was trying to weed them out. Sorry if this post back upsets anyone, but getting sick of the attacks when people ask a question on here. There is always a nice way to answer a question.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/11/08 4:48pm
Msg #250879

If it came across mean, I apologize - that wasn't my intent

incredulous, yes, ... mean, no.....sorry, I just don't get it..

Reply by dlcva on 6/11/08 4:53pm
Msg #250883

sorry, i don't ask question often in here because when i come in here to see whats going on, it seems that if you are not in the click you get attacked. I had a friend who has a signing service and he is good pays fair and fast. He came in here because he was looking for notaries in new area he got and was attacked by the click. It just makes me sick with all the attacks that happen in here. This site i thought was to help each other not upset or attack others. Again sorry, thanks for the info. have a nice night.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/11/08 6:31pm
Msg #250907

"it seems that if you are not in the clique you get attacked. "

Sometimes you don't hear what you are hoping to hear and then you feel 'jumped on'. Mostly it is not the attempt to put you down or off, but because a lot of us are just 'in and out' throughout the day, we just give a quick response of just facts, which is most times 'just cold hard facts, ma'am", and don't have time for 'warm fuzzies'. Don't always listen to what other's think about NotRot, draw your own conclusions and keep an open mind. ..give us a chance too without pre=conceived notions.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/11/08 4:54pm
Msg #250884

There are quite a few threads on them.
Go to Signing Central, and then to Closing Quest and then click on the Discussion Forums and you can see all the posts on them.

Reply by dlcva on 6/11/08 5:20pm
Msg #250888

ok i told them can't take the signing

told them there is no where that has anything good about them. that all that is being said is that they don't pay and if they do its over 90 days.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/11/08 6:24pm
Msg #250905

Re: ok i told them can't take the signing

We all know how hard it is to say "no" when you need the work--it's an essential part of being in business. There is no point taking work that becomes more hassle than it's worth trying to collect.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/11/08 6:25pm
Msg #250906

Re: ok i told them can't take the signing

I think that in the long run you will be glad you turned it down. I used to do a lot of work for them, they paid like clockwork and wonderful people at the company to get to know. Then something went wrong and we (notaries) started to get caught up in their problems. I do wish it would change back for them, but have my doubts. Once the slide starts, and theirs really started Sept, Oct 07, it is harder and harder to make it up.

Something will come that is worthy of your efforts, and if not, then you will try something else, as are many of us.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/11/08 6:45pm
Msg #250908

I just checked my email and I had a

return email to Closing Quest Acct. dept. Reason returned: mail not read. This was sent months ago---I have been paid in full, so this is weird.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 6/11/08 7:14pm
Msg #250913

Personal experience with them a year ago...

They paid in 60+ days, and only after a number of requests. I turned down another job with them and explained why, and the scheduler had the b*lls to say "Oh, our payment schedule doesn't work for you?" Ummm, no - does waiting two months for YOUR paycheck work for you?

I hear they are now up to 120+ days. This is a company that appears to be circling the toilet; deal with them with this in mind...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.