Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone doing a lot of Chase or Citi loans lately??
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Linda Juenger on 12/18/09 10:18pm
Msg #314952

Have things gone smoothly at the table?

Reply by Notary/VA on 12/18/09 10:23pm
Msg #314953

I have a few the past months. They are slow getting the docs to you and I have luckily found that docs were missing prior to getting to the borrower's home.

Reply by Alz on 12/18/09 11:19pm
Msg #314956

A lot more Chase than Citi loans.

Yes, 94% go smoothly.

Reply by Vince/KS on 12/18/09 11:45pm
Msg #314958

Today - re-scheduled from last Friday

The borrower had insisted on having documents to review in advance. The first page of the Note was mostly missing (had only the pre-payment info) in the e-docs as scanned by the lender. Good thing there was time before the closing to get and print the actual page.

Reply by Cari on 12/19/09 6:24am
Msg #314969

More Chase than Citi....so far so good...no problems... n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 12/19/09 8:50am
Msg #314981

I've been seeing packages from both. No problems for me. IMO, things going smoothly at the table has all to do with how I present the package. Been doing mainly FHA or VA streamline refi's.
Without those, business would be dead.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 12/19/09 10:04am
Msg #314987

I guess its just me then. I have had problems at the table 4 times this week. All were either Chase or Citi. Borrowers need funds to close and they didn't know. 3 of the 4 did not close and the other one will try and get the cash sent in before RTC period ends. All 4 borrowers were at their wits ends with their LO's. No communication for months then all of a sudden they need to close. Its getting close to EOM and EOY and feel they are just pushing these loans hoping borrowers sign. Feel for the borrowers. Very frustrating at the table.
I know, you are going to say to make sure the borrower knows before you go, but that is not always possible. I do try to do that, but this has been a very crazy, busy week for me and just couldn't talk to them again for one reason or another.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.