Notary Rotary
Closing Masters
Notary Discussion History

Closing Masters
Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Smug/Fl on 12/1/09 2:35pm
Msg #312640

Closing Masters

I know there has been good and bad reports about this company. Well I took one for them on 10/9/09 and still haven't been paid. Tracked down the cell # for Aaron D Padron (owner) and asked him about payment. Seems Lend America (out of NY) hasnt paid him, so he said he isnt going to pay me. Explained to him that I had contracted with him. He said, he was out thousands of dollars and couldnt pay until he was paid. I have been trying to contact Lend America, no luck. All you get is answering machines. Beware of this company, esp is they are using Lend America.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/1/09 2:46pm
Msg #312643

"Seems Lend America (out of NY) hasnt paid him, so he said he isnt going to pay me ..... He said, he was out thousands of dollars and couldnt pay until he was paid.....Beware of this company, esp is they are using Lend America."

If this is their M.O. (don't pay notary til they're paid), I'd steer clear no matter WHO they're working with...

MHO

Reply by Tess on 12/1/09 2:47pm
Msg #312644

Re: You might want to read this about Lend America

http://www.reuters.com/article/governmentFilingsNews/idUSN0150537620091201

NEW YORK, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Lend America, an independent residential loan company, on Tuesday said it ceased mortgage originations and operations.
The announcement on Lend America's website comes a day after the Federal Housing Administration pulled from the lender its approval for making government-backed loans.

The FHA, citing abuses, imposed civil money penalties of $512,500 against Ideal Mortgage Bankers, which does business as Lend America. The U.S. agency also said the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York is pursuing a civil fraud injunction against Ideal and a senior manager.

(Reporting by Al Yoon; Editing by Padraic Cassidy)

(([e-mail address]; +1 646-223-6347; Reuters Messaging: [e-mail address]))

© Thomson Reuters 2009 All rights reserved

ShareBig Smileel.icio.usDiggMixxYahoo!FacebookLinkedIn Next Article: UPDATE 2-Vivendi faces Brazil scrutiny on GVT buyout

Also on Reuters

Video Video: Cyber Monday spurs shoppingCommentary: Dubai can’t rely on friendly creditorsReuters Media Summit: Sirius CEO dodges crisis Ads by Marchex
EHSI
Profit From Healthcare Explosion. New Millionaires Created Today!
EmergingHealthcareSolutionsInc.com
Stock Ratings & Market Commentary
Learn, share & engage with experts in the NASDAQ Community. Sign-up free today!
community.nasdaq.com
Customized Sales Training
Get the Power to Sell and improve sales results with Richardson's classroom, Web-based, and blend...
www.richardson.com
Buy Penny Stocks Online
Now is the time to invest in exploding penny stocks! 100% Accurate Picks!
JustClickLocal.com

Search Results
Results for "Lend America Mortgage"
Lend America says ceased mortgage originations 7:57am EST
UPDATE 1-FHA strips Ideal and Lend America of approvals Monday, 30 Nov 2009 02:42pm EST
FHA strips Ideal Mortgage of approval, sets penalty Monday, 30 Nov 2009 01:13pm EST
Financial woes seen limiting US economic rebound Tuesday, 24 Nov 2009 09:07am EST
FACTBOX-The Fed's evolving emergency liquidity toolkit Monday, 23 Nov 2009 07:44am EST
More results for "Lend America Mortgage"...Most Popular on Reuters
1.Stocks jumps as housing data, dollar help | Video
2.Somali sea gangs lure investors at pirate lair
3.World carbon emissions overshoot "budget": PwC
4."Dubai model" was the vision of one man
5.China's Zijin to bid $494 mln for Indophil -report
6.UPDATE 2-AIG closes New York Fed deal, slashing debt
7.COLUMN: Dubai not a canary but another miner needing oxygen
8.CVS drops Energizer alkaline batteries from stores
9.CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Dubai "strong and persistent", ruler says
10.Geely taps China banks to back $1.8 billion Volvo deal
Most Popular Articles RSS FeedMore Regulatory News
UPDATE 1-Siemens settles case with von Pierer - sources U.S. FCC chief looking to reduce cost of phone fund WRAPUP 1-Euro ministers voice hope Dubai fallout limited UPDATE 1-US warns Tyson on seafood violations at Texas site More Regulatory News....

Reply by MikeC/NY on 12/1/09 8:02pm
Msg #312686

Re: You might want to read this about Lend America

Lend America is located here on Long Island, and the local paper reported tonight that they are shutting down operations and laying off 600 people. I would say the chances of getting any money from them at this point are slim to none.

Oddly enough, they are occupying the same building that used to belong to American Home Mortgage - a major sub-prime lender that went belly up at the beginning of the mortgage meltdown a couple of years ago. Maybe the building is jinxed...

Reply by zrowe on 12/2/09 8:20am
Msg #312730

I did one for them on 10/07. I just checked and it was a Lend America deal. If Closing Masters is still in business they are the ones responsible for paying. If they can not pay the notaries they contracted with then they should not be allowed to keep doing business. Do you care to share that cell number? Maybe if enough of us are calling we can get something done.

Reply by Smug/Fl on 12/2/09 8:40am
Msg #312737

Not sure about posting phone numbers here, but it is on the internet. Just google. Aaron D. Padron, it will come up with the reality co. he is associated with and have his cell number listed as well. Thats how I contacted him.

Reply by zrowe on 12/2/09 11:32am
Msg #312791

Thanks smug/fl, I will check there. Good luck to you.

Reply by Tonya Washington on 12/2/09 1:20pm
Msg #312825

It took me a while to get paid with these people but luckily I did. I received a call at the beginning of Nov from the borrower stating that her mortgage had not been paid off and no one from their company was calling her back. I sent them an email about it and 3 days later I got paid all the money they owed me.......go figure.

Reply by Hohni Weringa on 12/3/09 6:09am
Msg #312904

I did a closing on 10/19/09 for this company. I've emailed numerous times, left 3 voicemails and get no response. If anyone has good luck getting paid, please post how you got them to pay you. Beware of CLOSING MASTERS

Reply by DD/OR on 12/14/09 11:31am
Msg #314251

I also took an assignment from Closing Masters on 10-6-09 and haven't been paid. They told me the same thing that they weren't paid by the Lender so the aren't going to pay me. The Lender, Lend America, and Closing Masters are working together to defraud not only notaries but the borrowers also. The borrower told me that they defrauded them too because they didn't pay off their previous loan. Closing Masters is a Title co pretending to be a signing service. They are Edge Enterprise dba Closing Masters. They are in NJ, Phone (732)790-0510. Lend America is in NY, Phone (631)944-6800. I will never accept another assignment from the east coast.

Reply by DD/OR on 12/14/09 11:55am
Msg #314257

They owe me from 10-6-09. They said they weren't paid by lender and they weren't going to pay me.

Reply by Hohni Weringa on 1/3/10 8:42am
Msg #316456

I have another number to try and call. Barbara 848-219-5312. When I called the office of Aaron Padron and talked to the gentlemen that answered the phone, explained my situation and he gave me that number. He said it was the office manager. Good luck to eveyone on getting paid and keep us informed if anything works.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.