Notary Rotary
Dynamic Field Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Dynamic Field Solutions
Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by wai yip on 12/21/09 8:12pm
Msg #315279

Dynamic Field Solutions

Can we group up and file a lawsuit to this company?

Reply by Kenneth Teleis on 12/21/09 8:21pm
Msg #315281

I spoke to someone there who told me the title company (LSI) had not paid DFS. LSI told me they paid DFS. The DFS guy told me that since my invoices were relatively small he would get them paid.. Havent seen a check yet. Who knows if I'll see one.

Reply by Jim/AL on 12/21/09 10:23pm
Msg #315311

I have always been paid, sorry you are having problems.

Reply by SShoreDude on 12/22/09 10:04am
Msg #315380

I always get paid up front from them, but since I said not so nice things about them here I don't know if I will get called again from them. Boo Hoo.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 12/22/09 11:08am
Msg #315399

Glad you were paid. I never was.

Reply by Luana Lonergan on 12/22/09 2:02pm
Msg #315422

Vickie paid me up front with paypal. I will certainly work for her again.

Reply by Penelope (Penny) Manning on 12/28/09 9:11am
Msg #315828

Vickie called me and asked me to do a closing for her. I called her back when I found out who she was told her I would not do this closing because of payment issues. She promised payment within 2 to 3 weeks and I was paid in 4. I had her cell phone # and was ready to plaster it over the internet if needed.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/09 9:48am
Msg #315830

*She promised payment within 2 to 3 weeks and I was paid in 4. I had her cell phone # and was ready to plaster it over the internet if needed.*

This is where I'd become conflicted with the job...just me, not slamming you for it...but if I had a number which could assure payment to my notary friends then I'd *want* to go ahead and plaster.

A few days back there was a poster who would not do an appointment for a known dreadfully late-payer after she realized what she had done by accepting it. People went crazy fussing at her. I hope that none of them go all crazy at you for taking the appointment. I think it all depends on some kind of universal polarity of the day.

Reply by Elizabeth Donnelly on 1/13/10 3:29pm
Msg #317879

If you received payment, you are a lucky notary. I know dozens and dozens who haven't been paid. I am attempting to receive payment through the BBB, but Victoria always replies that the check is in the mail, which it never is. She does not return phone calls or emails. I will be travelling to California at the end of feb and plan to take her to small claims court, anyone want to join in? Do not believe a positive review of this company, look at other notary boards. This company should be shut down, say no when called !!! You were warned.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.