Notary Rotary
HTML Code
Notary Discussion History

HTML Code
Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Stu/NV on 12/20/09 11:15am
Msg #315094

HTML Code

Does any one know where I can find the HTML code that I can put into my website to promote my Notary Business?

Reply by Cari on 12/20/09 11:43am
Msg #315096

HTML code for Notary Rotary? n/m

Reply by Tess on 12/20/09 12:40pm
Msg #315101

Re: Stu, there is no “code”, as in one code. It is a

programming language.

HTML is a programming language that is used to tell the computer how to display your website pages and the items you wish to have on it. If you want your page blue, there is a code for that. If you want your text to line up on the right of the page, there is a code for that, and so on. There are plenty of books and internet sites out there that you can learn from if you wish to learn the language.

Reply by Doris_CO on 12/20/09 1:38pm
Msg #315103

I discovered the free HP classes online. I know there is one on designing your own web page.
Check out http://h30187.www3.hp.com/?tab=atHome&mcid=hho.

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 12/20/09 6:39pm
Msg #315111

Perhaps explain in greater detail what you want to do.

Perhaps if you use the orange search button and enter "marketing", you can get where you want to go.

Reply by Laura_V on 12/20/09 7:33pm
Msg #315115

Hi, Stu

Like Glenn, I think some semantics need to be cleared up before you can ask us your question in a way we can provide an answer which might help you.

Definition of HTML from Wikipedia:
Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) is the encoding scheme used to create and format a web document.

More at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Html

Reply by MistarellaFL on 12/21/09 6:30am
Msg #315137

I think he's asking about NR's HTML

Used to have HTML available that provided a link back here.

Go to home, click on the "pro" link.
I think the other HTML code is gone, and this is what we are supposed to be using now instead.

Reply by jba/fl on 12/21/09 6:54am
Msg #315139

Re: I think he's asking about NR's HTML

I got that impression also when someone voiced that the question perhaps was poorly forumlated. That is the hardest thing to do sometimes - ask the right question.

Reply by Notary/VA on 12/21/09 10:04am
Msg #315154

Re: I think he's asking about NR's HTML

What you need to do is put a hyperlink on your home page that says Notary Rotary therefore when a visitor comes to your page they would click on the link it will actually take you to the Notary Rotary homepage. The code would be something like this <A HREF="notary.htm">Notary Rotary<A>.

I haven't actually written HTML code in a while but do have a numerous years of experience and formal training because most places now you just type in what you want and the code automatically comes up for you. Also you can check Microsoft Office I know they use to have a version that did it for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.