Notary Rotary
Pacific Document Services out of Brentwood, Ca
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Oz/Fl on 12/7/09 11:18am
Msg #313278

I was paid today by Paul. He said there was a mix-up and I believe him. He is true to his word and he does pay. He has always paid me in the past except for this time. I would work for him again if requested. He is true to his word.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/7/09 11:22am
Msg #313281

Wow. n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 12/7/09 11:23am
Msg #313282

Re: at least you got paid and fessed up... n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/7/09 12:01pm
Msg #313290

I'm confused. What did Adrian have to confess?

I see a continuing pattern. Whether it's a simple error, or it's a problem of no funds, when a place routinely pays notaries late then it is what it is...a slow pay company.

Reply by GY_CT on 12/7/09 11:29am
Msg #313284

My experience with Pac Docs has been good. They require a faxed invoice. Once I forgot this and noticed it seven months later. I faxed the invoice, attached an explanatory note, and got my check a few days later. That's all it took. Pretty good treatment, I'd say. Thumbs up for Pac Docs.

Reply by mwm143 on 12/7/09 2:02pm
Msg #313315

This has got to be the most talked about SS on NR.

Paul's business strategy is a joke. Routinely bounces first check then adds nsf fees along with overnight delivery cost to send replacement check. Who can possibly conduct business this way over and over and over???

So, how much does a positive comment posted on NR going for these days??

Reply by Roger_OH on 12/7/09 4:51pm
Msg #313360

Naw, SOX will never relinquish that dubious title... n/m

Reply by Todd/OH on 12/7/09 7:50pm
Msg #313399

Got a not-so-nice call from "Yours Truly" today

And he had nothin' but fangs over a little posting from me. He took time from running his business and solving problems to hackle with me. Unlike many others, I haven't had the experience of his rubber checks.

Sorry, but other notaries can see how poorly he runs his business and I witnessed it. Many of them have never dealt with him and post all kinds of proven gew.

He's better not try to call me again. I have a source that keeps detailed phone records. I will go legal.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/8/09 12:07am
Msg #313421

I got 11 calls from him in one day once

after responding in some threads about his pathetic company. The dude seriously has some screws loose and anyone who continues to work for him after seeing the plethora of information available on this board deserves exactly what they get.

And now I'm guessing I've set myself up for a few more psychotic calls.

Reply by mwm143 on 12/8/09 8:22am
Msg #313431

I wonder if the companies he represents has ever done

a google search on him and his company. They should!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.