Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Reliaclose now known as: Expert Signings?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by SheilaSJCA on 12/31/09 1:58pm
Msg #316281

Received this email this morning, not sure why, because I have not worked with them.

Good Morning! Occuring a day early, the ReliaClose.com website was shut down.

www.expertsignings.com is up and running.

Whether you are a signing agent or a client, your log in credentials are the same as they were for logging into ReliaClose.

As a client, you may continue business as usual, uploading documents, placing orders and checking on closed orders.

As a signing agent, you may continue as usual pulling your documents for assigned closings and submitting status for your closed assignments.

As this did occur early, you may experience a few minor bugs which will be worked out over the holiday weekend.

This was a pleasant surprise to start the new year with our new company and our terrific clients and signing agents!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Team at Expert Signings

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 12/31/09 1:59pm
Msg #316282

sorry for the triple play- computer got bogged down n/m

Reply by Julie/MI on 12/31/09 2:05pm
Msg #316284

Reliclose was operated by Rob and Maureen, husband and wife. I worked for them for years. Great company. They split this year.

Rob = Skye Closings

Maureen = Expert Signings

Due to divorce they had to retire the name Reliclose

Reply by Notarysigner on 12/31/09 2:08pm
Msg #316285

Thanks for the info..

I work for them occasional, no problems but it's nice to know what's going on.

Reply by Rob Banhagel on 2/9/10 10:35am
Msg #322048

Skye Closings and Rob Banhagel have no affiliation with ReliaClose as of 12-31-10. Maureen Sullivan has purchased ReliaClose and has taken on all responsiblities of ReliaClose's debt.

You can reach Maureen Sullivan at 614-834-7180 opt 2, or her attorney (Nathan Painter) at 614-221-2121

Reply by Rob Banhagel on 2/9/10 10:39am
Msg #322050

Edit of previous post: as of 12-31-09.

Reply by Cam/CA on 12/31/09 2:12pm
Msg #316288

Re: I got it too, and I have never worked for them either,

they must have sent it out to everyone in their database whether you have worked with them
or not.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.