Notary Rotary
ServiceLink
Notary Discussion History

ServiceLink
Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Pierces Notary Services on 12/7/09 1:22pm
Msg #313306

ServiceLink

Does anyone else have problems getting calls from them on your cell phone? I have AT & T service and every time they call me they get a fast busy. Seems to be the last couple of weeks. I don't have any trouble getting calls from anyone else but ServiceLink as far as I know. They even tried my husband's # and they get the same thing. I called AT & T and they said it must be on their (ServiceLink's end).

Reply by Kendra/TX on 12/7/09 5:47pm
Msg #313374

I'm not sure if it is you are ServiceLink with the problem. They have also told me that they have tried to call me several times and I haven't received their calls.

Reply by DebMsocal on 12/8/09 8:31am
Msg #313433

Re: ServiceLink- Likely their carrier

When a company switches local carriers this problem can and does often occur. It's either because their previous carrier has not let go completely, or their new carrier has not properly programmed their dial tone. At SBC I specialized in carrier conversions and saw this problem often.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 12/8/09 11:51am
Msg #313484

Re: ServiceLink- Likely their carrier

This is a message I got from one of the girls at ServiceLink:

it is an AT&T issue on the outside, they stated they do have this issue from time to time with AT&T. He did give me a work around way to contact you. I will spread the work around with my co-workers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.