Notary Rotary
Staples Hammermill for a $1 after rebate x2 & free duracells
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Deborah Lewellen on 12/6/09 12:02pm
Msg #313219

$1 a ream after the rebate again this week, you can do it 2 per rewards card/household.
this is the 3rd. week of this and you could have done all three, giving you 6reams for $6, hopefully this will go on again next week thru the end of the month.
also while you're there, get in on the 20packs of duracells for $12.99 x2=$25.98, when you scan your
rewards card, then in January you will get mailed a check for the refund/rebate which you have to use instore or online. (always can use a stockpile of batteries) And this is each week thru 12/31/09, so far, this is has gone on for 3 weeks and I've gotten $77.94 in quarterly rewards coming to me in January. As long as they have them in stock I will get again each week till the end of the month. then when my big check comes in January, (by then I'll need some legal paper) I'll be able to get 2 or 3 boxes and or a new brief case. Since mine has been with me since I started and been with me to 4000+ closings. It's just a tad bit worn.
Legal is about $55 a case at Staples so no deals but maybe they'll have some 10% off coupon to sweeten the deal or I can get another one of their cheap free brief cases online when you order $100 or more. I got one a few yrs. ago, used it one time and the handle broke. Nice freebie if I could have used it, had wheels, telescoping handle, looked really nice, just a piece of junk.
So however you want to look at it, it's either FREE batteries or Free Stuff at the store.

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/6/09 12:26pm
Msg #313222

Quill for December

Quill - letter (not good) 2.99/ream - #142-7-20222
But legal is $4.79/ream, 20 ream max. #142-7-20223 and there is a $20 off coupon code 'NFB' for order of $100 or more. Ships free if over $45. Ends 12/31.

Reply by Deborah Lewellen on 12/6/09 6:50pm
Msg #313253

Re: Quill for December

I like the price, but the one thing about Quill is that every single time I've ordered from them
the boxes come damaged, shipper ends up taping them together and I seem to have a good
chunk of paper in one or more reams that is bent or dirty.
Probably not quill's fault, but the shipper.

Reply by Alz on 12/7/09 11:38am
Msg #313285

My prior shipments (Georgia-Pacific) were damaged too; however, I contacted Quill and quickly received replacements. The interesting thing is that my recent Hammermill order arrived in perfect condition.

Reply by Miranda/VA on 12/7/09 12:48pm
Msg #313298

Everytime I order from Quill its damaged. So I have stopped because last time I ordered 4 boxes and every box is damaged. They told me the warehouse people have been talked to about doing that stuff.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.