Notary Rotary
Swiftview?
Notary Discussion History

Swiftview?
Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Gary Boehm on 12/17/09 12:11pm
Msg #314746

Swiftview?

I'm trying to install Swiftview to receive and print a file for Flagstar bank. I get an error listing the Swiftview.com site name and "Install script not found - 204". So I call Swiftview technical support - they refuse to support their product because they say Flagstar modified it. I call Flagstar and of course no one knows anything about it.

Anyone get past this experience/able to help a guy out?

Reply by Susan Fischer on 12/17/09 12:23pm
Msg #314747

Gary, have you tried re-installing Swiftview? n/m

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 12/17/09 12:50pm
Msg #314749

If you have Vista, download the program to your desktop, then right click on the icon and choose "Run as Administrator"

then you can open the program in the same manner, right click on the Icon and choose "Run as Administrator".

Reply by Ocean Pacific Notary Services, Inc. on 12/17/09 1:17pm
Msg #314752

I right click on the file and save as target to desktop and then open with Swiftview on desktop.
Call me if you need help 3606653090

Reply by Gary Boehm on 12/17/09 1:36pm
Msg #314753

Swiftview?

Thanks for everyone's offer of help. I have never had Swiftview installed on this computer. I am running XP still, rather than Vista. The problem is trying to download the file to install it in the first place. I can't right-click on it yet. It is a button on the bank's web page and all I can do is clink on their button. But then it gives the error message that it is missing the download/install script file from Swiftview the site. Can't use Swiftview's version because the bank modifies their files.

Problem temporarily solved - the Title company was kind enough to print the file and scan/email it to me as a regular ol' .PDF file! But it would have looked better if I had just been able to print the file myself.

Got three today and one rescheduled from yesterday! I was hoping to have no problems but this turned out to be a small one after all!

Reply by dickb/wi on 12/17/09 1:51pm
Msg #314756

gary......i have swift view installed on my desk top [xp] that i downloaded from swift view web site.......i save it to my desk top and then run from there........i have never had any problem with flagstar docs so far..............

Reply by Gary Boehm on 12/17/09 2:16pm
Msg #314760

Swiftview?

Ok thanks, maybe I should download it directly from them next time. The support guy AT Swiftview told me I had to use the bank's version because they modified it. Go figure!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.