Notary Rotary
"Signing Agent Oppertunity (sic)"
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by John/CT on 12/8/09 1:57pm
Msg #313506

Anybody take the "bait"? Who is the sponsor (who also can't spell)? What's in it for them?

Reply by Michelle/AL on 12/8/09 2:33pm
Msg #313520

John, isn't it funny how one misspelled word can

affect a person's credibility - especially if it's a mailer or advertisement? I'm trying to ease up on those who have typos in their correspondence because I've been guilty myself. But it's very, very hard for me to overlook it.

Reply by MichiganAl on 12/8/09 3:58pm
Msg #313532

Re: John, isn't it funny how one misspelled word can

The spelling mistake in the subject line AND the fact that they don't identify themselves at all is all I need to hit the delete button. But based on the language in the email I've got a pretty good idea who it is. My guess is that it's someone who claims to be far more successful in this industry then they really are. As far as what's in it for them, I can guess that there will be a book or paid training class that will conveniently be mentioned at some point.

Reply by John/CT on 12/8/09 8:01pm
Msg #313563

I'm with you, Alex. They're history. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.