Notary Rotary
binder clips at Wal-Mart and super size paper clips also
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2009 Index

Posted by Jayhawk/KS on 12/4/09 11:16pm
Msg #313149

My Super Wal-Mart here has been marking down binder clips and large paper clips and I've been keeping my eye on them. Last week they marked the binder clips down to 25 cents a pack, there are 8 in a pack. They are about 1" wide and about 1/2" thick. They hold most loan packets. I don't know about most of you, but I go through a ton of these things, and I was glad to find them at a super price. There are 88 large paperclips in the package also for just 25 cents. Just thought I'd pass along this bargain. I hope you can find this great buy at your Super Wal-Mart. I've seen these in several Wal-Marts so good luck finding them near you.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 12/4/09 11:19pm
Msg #313150

I'll be there tomorrow. Great price and much better than Sam's or Costco.
Thanks

Reply by Bonnie T Gray on 12/5/09 8:41am
Msg #313156

Since some companies want you to use only the hard cardboard return envelopes, I started used rubberbands instead of clips since larger packages would not fit in the cardboard-type with the clips on the paperwork. That works well too.

Reply by tonya/AL on 12/5/09 3:34pm
Msg #313179

Must be a regional thing. The clips at our WalMart were $1.88 for a box of 4. :-(

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.