Notary Rotary
Another source of paper...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Marian_in_CA on 2/6/09 1:05pm
Msg #276760

It occurred to me today that I've been occasionally ordering a lot of office products through an independent dealer that does a really good job of beating the retail prices. They're really nice guys and if you're local (Los Angeles area), they offer free, personal delivery. They do ship, too, though. Since they're part of the Office Product Distributors (OPD) network, they might even deliver free to you as well, depending on where you are. They update inventory real time, and the prices can shift sometimes depending on your location.

So, I popped over to their website and found that they're selling a case of letter sized Sparco paper (92/20lb) for $28.99. Legal is $49.39. At least, those are the prices in my area at the moment.

The item numbers are: Item #: SPR-06120CT & SPR-06420CT.

The website is: http://www.zoyster.com

You have to click on the picture of the catalog to get the the ordering system.

I know it's not the Xerox Multipurpose which a lot of of people tend to prefer... but thought I'd toss this up here as a resource to check because they do adjust their prices quite often.

Reply by Calnotary on 2/6/09 1:11pm
Msg #276762

O/T Marian, how do you unselect the caller id in the skype phone. I tried all and can't do it. I do not want my name to show on the people that I call.

Thank you.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 2/6/09 1:30pm
Msg #276764

If you have a subscription, that's the only way to customize it. You go to your account and click on the Caller ID option. You can then change the number that shows up on your outgoing calls, but it has to be a legitimate phone number that they can verify. This is helpful if you want to call out on SKype, but let them think you're calling from your cell, office or home. Or, a lot of people use their Google Grand Central number.

Now within Skype itself.... if you're calling to another Skype user? Do you mean in your profile? You can change your name in your profile to whatever you want... that's what other users will see.

Reply by Calnotary on 2/6/09 1:56pm
Msg #276767

Thank you Marian! I am now showing my number. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.