Notary Rotary
At Your Convenience Signings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Bobby/CA on 2/20/09 9:57am
Msg #278179

Does anyone have info on this co in Fairhope, AL? I called at about 65 days and was told this lender did not pay for 60 to 90 days and they haven't been paid yet. I said I will be in touch then at 90 days, which is almost here.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/20/09 10:10am
Msg #278185

"...was told this lender did not pay for 60 to 90 days and they haven't been paid yet. I said I will be in touch then at 90 days, which is almost here." -

And that's okay with you?? That's a crock and you should know that - I don't, for one minute, believe it simply because funds are disbursed directly from the HUD - she was paid within a week or two of funding, give or take....no way would I say "okay...I'll wait another 25 days until we hit 90 then I'll call back"...If you didn't agree to those terms from the getgo, why would you agree to wait now?? IMO you need to take a stronger stance than you did - your response to her isn't one of a self-employed business person - it's that of an employee who lets the employer call all the shots...

That line about the lender not paying them for 60 days or so is the same line Infinite Notaries fed me when they lined me up to do a signing - and they shut their doors 2 weeks after the signing...

Search "AYC" - several threads will come up that may help you...

Reply by Jim/AL on 2/20/09 10:45am
Msg #278194

Candice does pay...it just takes a long time sometimes.

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 2/20/09 11:27am
Msg #278207

Finally got paid after many, many promises that the check will go out Monday, etc. It took over 120 days to get paid. Stay away from this company.

Reply by nolanotary on 2/21/09 7:43pm
Msg #278372

I handled a few closings for Candice last year and never had problems receiving payment...wonder if they are on the way out???

Reply by dh_notary/ms on 2/28/09 4:10pm
Msg #279091

Candice was the first signing service to help me get my start in this business 3 years ago. I have done many signings for her and never once have I not been paid when she said I would be and she has never bounced a check.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.