Notary Rotary
Closersonthego
Notary Discussion History

Closersonthego
Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Richard Ingram on 2/16/09 2:34pm
Msg #277676

Closersonthego

Anyone have any recent experience with this company out of Tampa, Florida. All I could find was dated and I have accepted a signing for this evening.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/16/09 3:20pm
Msg #277679

you sure of the company?

Closers on the Go is out of Orlando..

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 2/16/09 3:52pm
Msg #277684

Here you go

http://www.notaryrotary.com/forums/searchresults.asp?id=&forumid=1AAA00000003&code=B4274AE61D04CA7DA5208020BDB9C9E6&smsg=237948&requestid=02154917001&forumname=General%20Discussion&action=list&format=threaded#237948

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 2/16/09 4:00pm
Msg #277685

Re: Here you go-more

Payment. The Independent Contractor agrees to be paid a flat fee for each job completed that will be agreed upon by each party when accepting each assignment. The Company will not allow any changes in this fee without prior approval. The Independent Contractor shall be paid with a Company check on or about the 1st and the 15th for all jobs that Closersonthego has received payment on. Closersonthego does not pay full fee if the loan does not close. A trip fee is applied of $25. As a prerequisite to payment, however, Independent Contractor must contact the borrower within 5 hours of receiving the assignment and verify the appointment, and after the signing, the online closing confirmation will be completed by 9am the day following the assignment or $5 will be deducted from the contractors fee. Also, if you are required to send the executed documents indicated on the closing specifications from via fax for review, this will need to be completed before shipping time or if shipping time has passed then by 9am the day following the assignment. After review from an employee of the Company the Independent Contractor will send the executed documents out that day.
Initials______

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/16/09 4:05pm
Msg #277686

Yep - you don't get paid until she's paid... n/m

Reply by Richard Ingram on 2/16/09 4:52pm
Msg #277692

Re: Yep - you don't get paid until she's paid...

Thanks all,
Thanks very much for your replies concerning Closersonthego. They are out of Orlando and I have accepted two signings with considerable travel. I do have a very good friend who is a lawyer in Tampa and can only hope that I won't need him. It is about to get to the point where you don't know who to take work from. Kristi Masse' seems like a nice person and I will let you know the results after 45 days.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/16/09 4:55pm
Msg #277693

Richard - sent you a p/m.. n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 2/17/09 10:26am
Msg #277750

Re: Yep - you don't get paid until she's paid...

Kristi is a nice person....but I stopped working with her in the fall of '07, when payments were about 90+ days out. Her fees to TC's are low, hence our payments are at a small fee.
The ones I did for them were small packages, done locally, during non-peak hours.
I just got tired of waiting for payments.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.