Notary Rotary
FUSION TITLE SERVICES, Branford, CT
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Susan Pecoraro on 2/9/09 3:12pm
Msg #276925

WARNING TO ALL NOTARIES - This company is run by a very unstable individual. I did a closing for this company on December 20th. I called them on the 30th as they supposedly pay at the end of each month. After several attempts during January & February to get paid the agreed upon fee I was told that:
1. They couldn't find my paperwork;
2. They ran out of checks;
3. The check went out in the mail. (funny)

I finally got in touch with one of the staff indicating I would be in the area and could pick up the check. I was very frustrated at this point and did not hide the fact that I was very irrated after the numerous excuses. I was told that the owner Jackie Polvareri would not release payment until they found the confirmation that I closed the account. When I went by to pick up the check Ms. Polvareri verbally assaulted me because she said I was "snotty" to one of her staff (very professional). After a period of time she did locate the confirmation and stated that she was the only one authoized to cut cut check and nobody else has permission which I stated was really none of my business. She then told me I better change my attitude or she wasn't go to pay me and ask me to leave her home because of my attitude and threaten to call the police (LOL)! I almost laughed at this! Her so called office is run out of her basement and nobody can find anything especially records of who needs to be paid. TRUST ME STAY AWAY from this one. Wonder if I'll get paid ???

Reply by MsM/CT on 2/9/09 3:44pm
Msg #276933

Msg #271817 and Msg #29845

American Real Estate Services Now Known as Fusion Title LLC

Reply by Negrete on 2/9/09 4:25pm
Msg #276950

Can you do this legally ?

That is run a Title Company out of your home in CT ?

Reply by MsM/CT on 2/9/09 5:06pm
Msg #276954

Re: Can you do this legally ?

I have no idea if this is legal or not but they state their address with a suite number. I doubt that they do any title work. I think that they are just a plain old signing service. They just recently started to sell classes. I tried listed them in SC but they have notary account that lists all of their business info. I also can guarantee that after this posting rolls off the 1st page, there will be anonymous posts about how everyone here is bitter and we are all lying.

Reply by janCA on 2/9/09 5:13pm
Msg #276955

Make sure to link this is Signing Central. n/m

Reply by janCA on 2/9/09 5:13pm
Msg #276956

Sorry, Re: Make sure to link this to Signing Central. n/m

Reply by MsM/CT on 2/9/09 5:17pm
Msg #276957

Re: Sorry, Re: Make sure to link this to Signing Central.

They have a notary account here with their business info. When you try to add them, you get a message back stating that the PTB have to ask if they want to be added to signing central. I tried adding them months ago. I would post the notary account but I do not know if that is allowed.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 2/9/09 7:48pm
Msg #276971

Lots of stuff on her online... looks like she got kicked out, for non-payment of rent http://www.jud2.ct.gov/housing/display_docket.asp?dno=NHSP-096114 - didnt show up to court.
(from the address she used on her 123profile) and moved just a few blocks away...
Funny I could not find her profile here... Just DavidPolverari- (which happens to be her husbands name) I only saw an old profile for her from 2007.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 3/18/09 12:15pm
Msg #281150

Why do you even care about what is going on in CT? Not only are you misguided but you are putting a link on to a court matter in which you no NOTHING about. Payment for rent was withheld because the elevators in the building werent working and the receptionist was 70 years old and couldnt walk the stairs. So the landlord decided to try to evict them. Jacquie didnt show up because she felt it was disgusting. GET your facts straight before you try to destroy someone. You have NO IDEA of truths, but are quick to just destroy someone who is a good person trying to make a living. shame on you.

Reply by JoannVA on 2/9/09 11:01pm
Msg #276984

Check them out on the "va" state corporate web site and they no longer have a mortgage license to do business in the state of va.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 3/18/09 11:58am
Msg #281136

Get your facts straight JoannVA.... Whomever you are speaking about in va isnt this company. They are not a mortgage company or a title company but a title search and notary closing company. You people have no idea what you are talking about... did you ever think there could be multiple companies with the same name in different states??? Instead you will post inaccurate false information.

Reply by BobbiCT on 2/10/09 7:00am
Msg #276993

Not throwing stones; however, ...

With no personal experience with this company, I can't give you an answer. What I can tell you:

The company has a website, an office address in CT and is a CT limited liability company; since it's not an PC there may be no attorney members to write/sign title insurance policies as required in CT. At last posting, Fusion Title was NOT listed as a CT title insurance company with the Dept. of Banking; i.e., for CT this company probably uses an outside attorney or title insurance company to issue the policies.

If you want to make a formal written complaint about your experience, there are avenues/departments within the state of CT to do so. Since you are a "business/vendor," I doubt CT's consumer protection dept. would help you; however, a representative may tell you which agencies to call.

I this works out for both you and Fusion Title.

Reply by John/CT on 2/10/09 8:38am
Msg #277005

Re: FUSION TITLE SERVICES/ American Real Estate Services

Compared with I went through with these people, your experience was a stroll in the park on a warm, sunny afternoon.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 3/18/09 11:40am
Msg #281134

I think Susan Pecoraro is the unstable one. I happen to have been there when this occured. She has been paid on this closing and when she came in to the VERY nice office that they have I was picking up documents to do a closing and was witness to the unprofessional behaviour of this woman, who was rude and completely out of control because a confirmation could not be found. I also witnessed Jacquie and the staff trying VERY hard to help her out. She called the staff and Jacquie names and I was quite appalled that this woman would even condone herself in such a manner. Truth be told that these forums are all one sided and should be banned because all they are is a way to trash other companies and notaries and people. That is not how we as humans should conduct ourselves. This woman told 1/2 the story and it is quite obvious she has nothing better to do if she is worrying about trashing someone on this forum. This is the same woman who I am being told called and apologized for her behaviour and got paid MORE for the signing than agreed upon because she felt she was owed more because it was a long signing. Its so easy to trash someone... shame on you Susan. Why not post that you got paid and why not post that you called and apologized??

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.