Notary Rotary
GRES Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

GRES Signing Service
Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by IL on 2/5/09 1:03pm
Msg #276634

GRES Signing Service

Has anyone ever worked for GRES out of New York. I'd like to know about them abd can't find them on the internet

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 2/5/09 1:16pm
Msg #276639

GREENBELT REAL ESTATE SERVICES- Check them out on signing central. Lots of info.

Reply by ssdn on 2/26/09 4:07pm
Msg #278818

Yes, I have worked for Deb L. GRES many times. Deb has always paid in a timely manner. I love how she download her docs to you, the docs are all in 1 download. There are so many companies that will have 5,6,7,8 sections or more. This to me is time consumming.
Deb usually books her Signing to were she gives you enough time to prepare for your closing.
I would work for her gladly. 4 STARS TO GRES Signing ****.

Reply by Jayhawk/KS on 3/2/09 6:44pm
Msg #279257

I accepted a signing from them. Then........I checked to see how they paid, and was sorry I had accepted. I called right back and said, I needed to turn down the signing. She said, she would gladly send out my check the next morning and gave me the check number. She overnighted the check to me, and I had it before I had the signing and was ready to send the docs back. You sure can't complain about that. I'd gladly work for her again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.