Notary Rotary
PSS
Notary Discussion History

PSS
Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Rick Ary on 2/23/09 12:19pm
Msg #278475

PSS

Anyone done business with Professional Settlement Services, LLC via Real Estate Resource? How do you like their system?

Reply by jba/fl on 2/23/09 12:57pm
Msg #278478

I used to do work with them. I do not like their new system. There is no room for negotiation as there is no person to talk with regarding the assignment. They are now low-ballers. Must be getting notaries as I don't hear back with 2nd notice. Oh, well....

Reply by Dinah Chambers on 2/23/09 3:12pm
Msg #278486

I did a signing with them in Dec 08. Paid w/n 30 days. The on-line confirmation fee was less than the verbal fee, which was changed after numerous calls. Otherwise, they're okay.

Reply by jba/fl on 2/24/09 8:09am
Msg #278551

Re: PSS - they called yesterday

Offered $90 for 30 mi. away, wanted 3 sets of docs: one for signing, one set for each borrower and $3.00 in tolls to me. They no longer negotiate since offerings are email. Someone in Orlando area taking them I guess. I told them my fee, no return email. Not holding breath.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 2/24/09 12:46pm
Msg #278570

I don't do refis with edocs for $90 either, but someone in Orlando must be accepting these offers.

What is the purpose of two sets of docs for the borrowers to keep?

Reply by PAW on 2/24/09 1:20pm
Msg #278572

I've hod only 1 request for an "extra" set of borrower's docs. It was for a husband & wife that were legally, but amicably, separated. They lived together, but had different rooms. They joking asked me if I could see the white line painted down the middle of the kitchen.

Reply by jba/fl on 2/24/09 1:44pm
Msg #278576

Sounds like the War of the Roses

This battle of the married sexes played out under director Danny DeVito's jaundiced eye is what The Washington Post termed, "A yuppie Armageddon, an explosion of empty values and curdled peevishness." Oliver Rose (Michael Douglas) is losing control over his wife, Barbara (Kathleen Turner), after 17 years of marriage. The irreconcilable difference is their house. Neither wants to move out, so that means all-out war!

LOL

Reply by Susan Fischer on 2/24/09 2:45pm
Msg #278584

And, that final, completely understandable gesture at

the end, after they fell from the chandelier (sp?) and lay dying on the splendid marble floor,) as he put his hand on her shoulder in one last effort to find her humanity, she managed to take his hand, and shove it away in disgust as she took her last breath.

Bwwwaaaaahhh.

Reply by jba/fl on 2/24/09 2:52pm
Msg #278588

Re: And, that final, completely understandable gesture at

Final scene: superb! Bravo for Barbara!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.