Notary Rotary
R&R Group, Indianapolis
Notary Discussion History

R&R Group, Indianapolis
Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by SharonH/OH on 2/19/09 5:10pm
Msg #278118

R&R Group, Indianapolis

Missed a call tonight from R&R Group, out of Indiana. Don't see anything posted on them since 2004. Anybody have anything recent on them? G/B/U?

Reply by sue_pa on 2/19/09 6:06pm
Msg #278124

there should be newer info. They became upset with me last summer on the only order I did for them. I contacted their client and asked if they could assist me with payment. I also copied the realtors who wanted to know what was going on. A reo that disbursed immediately and I was the only one waiting months for payment. Everyone else was paid within days. Can't for the life of me figure out why they were so unhappy with me (smiley face).

Reply by Alice/MD on 2/19/09 6:50pm
Msg #278129

They took forever to pay me, but after several phone calls I got paid in about 45 days later.

Reply by sue_pa on 2/19/09 7:33pm
Msg #278132

mine was MONTHS.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 2/19/09 8:28pm
Msg #278138

I did a few for them in Dec. I checked for any info on them and there wasn't anything recent. I did have someone email me telling me not to work for them, but she wasn't specific. I took a chance and did not have any problems.

All cash deals. Not much to their packages, the buyer sometimes has the docs. I was paid farily quickly. I would work for them again! They do tell you up front their payment policy. Fees aren't that great but if they are very close, I have no problem.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.