Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Regular Membership vs Premier Membership?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Marie Gilbertson on 2/4/09 10:23pm
Msg #276567

Hi-
I have been a regular member of notaryrotary.com for years. I was wondering if someone could tell me if it is beneficial to sign up for the premier membership? Do you get more business? If so, how much more business should I expect vs. the basic membership? Thank you in advance for your advice!

Reply by MW/VA on 2/4/09 10:31pm
Msg #276568

It's fairly simple. I have found that the premium membership put me higher on the list. As a basic member I didn't get many calls. The premium membership brought much more business.
This site lists in order of distance in a zip code. On another site I pay for as high a listing as I can get. IMO there are 3 major notary listing sites, and this is one of them. It is also one of the most affordable.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 2/4/09 11:23pm
Msg #276574

There are several advantages... but the biggest one is being listed higher than basic members. Though you should research the zip codes you service to see where you'd fall on the list. Not all premier members are shown in a search result... just the nearest 25. For example, in the zip code where I live now, I show up at the very top of the list. The results say there are 428 notaries within 20 miles, but it only shows the first 25 Premier and then the first 25 basic. The list of 25 premier members extends to those up to about 17 miles out, which in LA is a VERY wide net. Whereas the nearest basic members only extend about 2.8 miles out. Being at or near the top of that list is some pretty prime real estate, especially in a saturated area. In a less saturated area, it different.

I'm moving at the end of the month and my new zip code is much less saturated... but the list of premier members that show up, while few... are all pretty much top notch folk. The list is smaller, though... with only 12 premier members in s 20 miles radius, though all of them are about 15-20 miles out.

After I upgraded, my phone started ringing much more than before... and all for jobs within about a 3-mile radius of my home.

I suggest doing a few searches to see if your placement would be worthwhile. To me, that's the best benefit...and it certainly pays for itself, unlike some of the other sites.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 2/5/09 2:27am
Msg #276577

Also, if you buy supplies from here, it will almost pay for itself in discounts. And lastly, it's nice to support the website if you come here often.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.