Notary Rotary
Richmond Title/Flex Agents Signing Team
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Deborah Lewellen on 2/18/09 7:35am
Msg #277877

I've done work for them for 6yrs. and am done, they owe me for a job in November(10th)
I've called and spoke with Tiffany 3 times, she said the same ol same ol, the checks in the mail, she told me specifically that the check would go out 1/31/09, here it is 2/18/09 and NO CHECK, I called again yesterday and she said it would go out yesterday the 17th.
Ironically, I did get a check in the mail on the 17th, but that was for the Dec. 08 closing I did for them. Can't work like this, too bad, they used to be a good company. I'm done. take your chances and just the pure aggravation of whether you're gonna get paid or not is just not worth it. Oh I never noticed this before but the check I got yesterday is coming out of Nashville Flex Agents Signing Team, LLC 209 10th ave. south ste. 337, Nashville, TN 37203

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.