Notary Rotary
TransContinental Title
Notary Discussion History

TransContinental Title
Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Diane Ramey on 2/20/09 7:12am
Msg #278166

TransContinental Title

Anyone got any updated info on this company??? Received a call yesterday, still not confirmation from them, tried calling and they asked what team....don't know, so can't get in touch with the guy......I'm wondering if I should take another job as haven't received anything and can't find any current info on this company. Any information would be helpful.

TIA
Diane/TX

Reply by Lee/AR on 2/20/09 7:42am
Msg #278170

You do need Teams. You don't know. Call 'em again & yowl 'til somebody gets you where you need to be to get the CO. Until that happens, take anything that comes your way. It's their bad.

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 2/20/09 1:23pm
Msg #278238

I don't understand what you are saying. Please translate.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/20/09 9:53am
Msg #278178

I personally like working for them and will take all they send me - I've called in without knowing what team I needed and they always managed to get me through to the right person...JME

Did you catch the name of the person who called you? If it were me I'd call them and tell the person that answers that I have a signing on <whatever> day - so-and-so called you for it and it's imperative you speak with them immediately..maybe that will work...

Good Luck..

Reply by Cari on 2/20/09 10:22am
Msg #278188

They pay, low but they pay! Great to work for! n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 2/20/09 10:34am
Msg #278191

Re: They pay, low but they pay!...hmmmm

Can't say low - they've always met my $xxx fee - there IS one scheduler who always tries to offer lower but I just don't take the signing if we can't agree...

Reply by Cari on 2/20/09 11:03am
Msg #278197

my fee of $XXX is already at my lowest....

when I say low, it means, at the very least they pay me my min of $XXX of course, after the cat and mouse game of go high just to come down to your min low....it sucks, but at least I get paid my $XXX and not $XX...like some NSA's are accepting...like that $25 deal from another post...UGH!

Reply by Richard Ingram on 2/20/09 12:03pm
Msg #278216

Re: my fee of $XXX is already at my lowest....

I have never had a problem with them. Finished a signing on 2/4/2009 and have already been paid. Always meet my fee requests.

Reply by ConnieK on 3/12/09 3:11pm
Msg #280495

Re: TransContinental Title, Richmond VA

I just received a signing from the location in Richmond, Virginia, their National Division. Not sure of any other location. I see on forum they are in FL? I will advise after closing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.