*TGIF.* What a week... Bar's open, compliments of
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to February, 2009 Index

Posted by Susan Fischer on 2/6/09 11:08pm
Msg #276815

Barefot Vinyards, a nice Merlot, on sale Smile

Eight days ago, the Old Gal HP 2430 decided not to recognize cartridges. Happy day, found a usd one with less than 3000 pages printed, $250, free shipping. Arrived today -just-in-time- since all the print services are closed. No Kinkos around here; nearest Staples, 30 miles.

Outsourcing printing isn't a good idea for me, but I'm so thankful for their efforts and production. The world moved on...and pennies went into their coffers. I'm all about ~jobs~.

Speaking of jobs - lately, I've been referring long mileage assigments to closer NSAs. My father's age and health impact my time away. It's hard to pull back, but necessary. And, it's time for taxes and adjsting the budget. On that happy note, it's Friday Night.

What'll you have?

Reply by 101livescan on 2/7/09 9:39am
Msg #276824

HAH! Great minds think alike. I picked up a Barefoot Merlot on the way home last night, after a looooonnnnngggg white knuckled driving day, auctions on the courthouse steps in the drenching rain, came down in sheets, no bidders, they had more sense than I! Four closings in the afternoon and three live scans in between tasks. I came home and dropped into bed. It will be a great pajama weekend.

Savor those times with your father. Mine passed away 91107. I miss dad, he was very sick, and I wish I could have spent more time with him, take him places and cook for him.

Reply by Calnotary on 2/7/09 9:43am
Msg #276825

"Savor those times with your father. Mine passed away 91107"

That date sounded like a zip code, by the way I think it's Pasadena, CA

Reply by 101livescan on 2/7/09 8:53pm
Msg #276870

Dad passed September 11, 2007, just into the new morn at 12:30am. I think he was hanging out for the big anniversary of 911, then he let go. My dad was a 30-year Navy Career man, very patriotic. Any way, I was on my way to him, but he could not wait..he got pneumonia and admitted to ICU at 7:30 pm and passed five hours later.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.