Notary Rotary
Closing Quest
Notary Discussion History

Closing Quest
Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Bill Paul on 1/21/09 11:10am
Msg #275199

Closing Quest

I have just filed a complaint with the Tennessee department of Commerce and Insurance. If you'd like to do the same the link is http://state.tn.us/consumer/ccp.html
Regards

Reply by Annette Bonetti on 1/21/09 1:58pm
Msg #275207

Thanks for the link Bill. I just filed a complaint with that department as well against ClosingQuest. I have heard they were still doing business and their website is still up but as you know, no one answers the phone or emails! So lets see if Consumer Affairs gets ahold of them.
Have a good day!
Annette Bonetti

Reply by Bill Paul on 1/21/09 5:03pm
Msg #275235

I have also contacted the title company that was handling my signing. I wasn't looking for compensation, I just wanted to help prevent anyone else from being stung. I suggest any one who is not being paid should contact the title company and file with the appropriate state department of consumer affairs.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/21/09 3:51pm
Msg #275218

Do you believe I just got a call from them to do a signing? I declined, of course, and told them it was because of their non-payment issues.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/21/09 4:02pm
Msg #275219

They called me last week and I told them the same thing. Thank you NotRot!

Reply by Teddog/CO on 1/22/09 8:12am
Msg #275286

No doubt about it NotRot is a life saver for us. Just keep leaving comments in Signing Central. It will save you money and a lot of time knowing what and who you are dealing with.

Have a great day Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.