Notary Rotary
Compliment for Superior Notary Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by goodgirl on 1/2/09 10:10am
Msg #273321

Several months ago, I wrote about a call I received from Nations Sig Closers, asking me to go to WVA and notarize loan docs. When I advised the caller that I was not a notary in WVA, she told me "since I was so uncooperative" she was removing me from their list of notaries. Oh well...
This morning, I received a call from Superior Notary Services. The lady who called was very pleasant, called me by name, and said she was calling to find out whether or not I was a notary in Ohio. I advised that I was sorry, but I was not.
She said, "I'm sorry too, but thank you anyway." We said good-bye, and that was the end of that.
How nice it was to receive a call from someone who was pleasant - someone calling from a company who had the CLASS to ask before expecting me to do something that was unlawful, and then throwing a tantrum when I refused.
Kudos to Superior Notary Services for their professionalism. If they call me again, and I am available, I will certainly work for them.
I know Superior Notary Services reads this board, as do thousands of notaries across the US.
I just wanted everyone to know that this company is a class act.

Reply by CaliNotary on 1/2/09 12:04pm
Msg #273326

You're easily impressed n/m

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 1/2/09 12:22pm
Msg #273327

Superior Notary is a great company to work with.

Reply by Sarah/CA on 1/2/09 12:49pm
Msg #273330

I agree! n/m

Reply by LKT/CA on 1/2/09 1:14pm
Msg #273332

They are a 7 Star company (in my book) n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 1/2/09 1:48pm
Msg #273344

They are one of the good ones among the good, bad & ugly.

Reply by Tish/CA on 1/2/09 3:40pm
Msg #273362

I've worked with them for years and have never had any issues. Great people.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.