Notary Rotary
Dynamic Filed Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Dynamic Filed Solutions
Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Frenchie/TN on 1/27/09 3:20pm
Msg #275739

Dynamic Filed Solutions

Just got a call from Jason for a closing in a few hours from now. Accepted then got on NotRot and saw all the adverse comments. Meanwhile the confirmation arrived with request to acknowledge so I sent a very polite reply that due to adverse payment information on NotRot I was regretfully declining the assignment. I then get an email that they will pay via PayPal, then 2 mns later another email. And I quote: "That's fine, found somebody cheaper anyway!!"
How is that for a professional reply?

Reply by MW/VA on 1/27/09 3:44pm
Msg #275744

I think they operate like "SOX". You can be glad you dodged the bullet. I did one for them, PayPal up front, and they've called a # of times since--looking for suckers, I think.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/27/09 7:18pm
Msg #275767

It was brought to my attention that most of the posts on the forums are "negative & ignorant". Anyone care to share their positive experience with this company?

Reply by Jeff Ortler on 1/27/09 8:21pm
Msg #275772

I have no problem with Dynamic....pay is fair and within a decent time

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 1/27/09 10:34pm
Msg #275776

Jury is still out

I was told by accounting that my check will be sent the week of Feb 10, 2009. I'll report back when I receive it.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/27/09 4:32pm
Msg #275754

Frenchie, Dynamic acted similarly juvenile to me when I declined their recent e-mail offer of a job. It's like they have to be flippant in an attempt to "one up" you. Whatever. I would not work for this company under any circumstances, PayPal or not. Good for you for turning the job back to them!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.