Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Elite Notary Network Meeting was a HIT!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Cheryl Anderson on 1/20/09 2:46pm
Msg #275151

I just wanted to comment on how wonderful the Elite Notary Network meeting, that Cynthia James organized last Saturday, in Temecula, CA. May I just say that it rocked! Lots of wonderful Notaries with Super business and marketing ideas that was shared at this event. An excellent opportunity for us to mingle and network, and NO ONE WAS SHY ABOUT THAT! I hope that everyone who attended walked away with a renewed fire, and enjoyed all their gifts, prizes and information that was presented there. I know that I left "nearly skipping" to my car, very happy that I met some Fabulous people who are going to be a part of my networking program for a long time to come, and some new notaries that I will certainly be available for. Thanks, Cynthia for making this event even more fun, and better than I had ever anticipated!

Reply by Calnotary on 1/20/09 2:49pm
Msg #275153

I waited till the last minute to confirm with you guys, but I had work for that day and family obligations. I wish I would attend in your future meeting since I am in your area too.

Reply by Cheryl Anderson on 1/20/09 3:24pm
Msg #275158

CALNOTARY, Sometimes life just runs away with us. That's what makes it so interesting! Hope to see you in the near future. We will be sure to make our presence known again for the next event. Make sure you check out Cynthia's website and the Elite Notary Network website, periodically for upcoming events, too. You can email me privately and I will provide those links for you. Glad to hear that you are busy! Take care and have a wonderful and prosperous rest of week!

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 1/20/09 4:20pm
Msg #275159

I had considered attending, too, but I also couldn't make it that day. Bummer. It sounds like it was fun.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.