Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Ever had a borrower pass an air biscuit during a closing?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 1/30/09 5:56pm
Msg #276011

I've had gassy dogs at closings, but I have never had a borrower get up from the table, go into the kitchen and loudly relieve himself. That biscuit had some serious hang time and I may have been imagining things, but I know I caught a whiff of something fowl in the dining room. The wife just ignored it and so did I. I guess some things just don't matter once you reach a certain age. :-p~p~p~p~p~p~p

Reply by Becca_FL on 1/30/09 6:24pm
Msg #276014

BTW, Thanks go out to Tony N for this new closing experience n/m

Reply by Pat/IL on 1/30/09 9:01pm
Msg #276019

First of all, Becca

Just because the dog gets blamed, doesn't mean he did it. I blame the dog all the time and she's fine with it.

I think it may have been worse the time (okay, times) I felt the urge to let one fly. Like the one your borrower was kind enough to perpetrate in another room. Would the fart have been more unprofessional than the twisted expression on may face throughout the signing? Who knows? Maybe we all would have just enjoyed a good laugh.

I'm glad it provided you with some good weekend comedy. It's been a long week.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/30/09 9:03pm
Msg #276020

YES! More than once... I just pretend I didn't notice! n/m

Reply by NewPhoenix on 1/31/09 12:36am
Msg #276031

Umm, even worse! Although this didn't happen to me personally. When I was a Re Agent, two of the other guys went to a week long training program for how to get listings. They came back all pumped and ready to make a killin'. During their first listing effort together the dog dragged himself into the living room, leaving a trail of (you don't want to know) behind him, plopped down on the floor and DIED. Needless to say they didn't get the listing...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.