Notary Rotary
Full Time J-O-B
Notary Discussion History

Full Time J-O-B
Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Deseree Wynne on 1/30/09 4:13pm
Msg #276005

Full Time J-O-B

Another refi boom is on the way! (yeah!) I have a full time job and I will only be able to work after hours and on weekends. Any thoughts! on how I can balance this. It was different back in 2002,2003,2004, doing loan signings was my full time job. Doing 8-10 signings a day at times. Times are different now! Guess I am just looking for some re-assurance that I can work this out! :-)

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/30/09 4:37pm
Msg #276008

Don't think anyone's going to guarantee what the future brings. We don't know if this surge is here for a while or short term.
You'll just take what you can manage. Do you have a mobile office in your car you might be able to commit to more closings instead of running back and forth to home office.
Just a thought.

Reply by Blueink_TN on 1/31/09 3:19pm
Msg #276059

I'm in the same boat. I am somewhat flexible with my schedule and so far have been able to take 3 out of 6 calls (in Jan). If it wasn't for the health insurance, I would have said so-long to the 9 to 5.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.