Notary Rotary
Mean, Rude, and Sarcastic royalty on this board
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Jon on 1/11/09 6:01pm
Msg #274177

Wow, I haven't visited for a while, but it's good to see someone finally realized whom everyone should be bowing down to. It's a good thing I don't post very often anymore, or I might be considered on of the bad guys. As it is now, I can be a good guy and say shame on all of you who deserve our bowing down for being right all the time. I guess somethings will never change!Wink

Happy New Year's everyone. Smile

Reply by Philip Johnson on 1/11/09 6:47pm
Msg #274195

King Jon has spoken.

Wow Jon I miss your postings, weren't your words the ones written in red? How's that for sarcastic?

By the way happy new year to you as well.

Reply by Jon on 1/11/09 6:51pm
Msg #274196

Re: King Jon has spoken.

Thank you Phillip, I appreciate the vote of confidence. However, I no longer deserve the title. As far as words written in red, I would never even begin to compare.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/13/09 9:04pm
Msg #274416

I think there's plenty of room here for another one of the "bad guys" (if you choose to own that moniker) - especially if it's you! Wink Your posts have been among those that I made a point to read - and don't care if it's nicely put. In fact, I prefer the business savvy straight talk, and we could use lots more of that. (I've found it not that hard to skip over the nonsense.) Hope you come back more often!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.