Notary Rotary
Premier Membership
Notary Discussion History

Premier Membership
Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Aixa Rivera on 1/21/09 9:15pm
Msg #275257

Premier Membership

What excatly is the difference in having Premier membership then Basic. Do you get to look for companys wanting services or do you wait till they contact you? I'm based in Florida?

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/21/09 9:18pm
Msg #275258

Once again...check Signing Central and remember--Google is your friend.

Reply by Aixa Rivera on 1/21/09 9:22pm
Msg #275259

Thank You for your responce. How can I sign up with companies? I'm sorry new to this... Just trying to make extra income.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 1/22/09 1:31am
Msg #275271

Aixa, "this" is not an "extra income" job, exactly. Like

taking in ironing, or babysitting for neighbors.

It's more a career decision. There is much to study, learn, practice, and master. It doesn't come easy, and it doesn't come 'automatically.' And, it definately doesn't come on a silver platter.

It's a real business. And requires a basic understanding of accepted businss practices; research, marketing, subject expertise, communication - a public-friendly personality - in short, a pretty good undrstanding of the waters into which you launch your canoe.

Because these are deep waters. Full of experienced, successful ships of commerce. And in the stormy seas of this economy, a seaworthy vessel probably has a better chance of survial than say a, quite frankly, a lazy canoer. (Not that savvy captains haven't survived, and thrived.)

In a word, Aixa, your post asks too much. Many others before you have looked for the silver platter of Notary Signing Agent-dom. I think it's that a person can't just announce (s)he wants to learn this biz, expecting a free class with a guarantee of success. Because, as with anywhere in life, we have to do the actual work of learning any craft in order to succeed. That's a truth.

I look forward to your bringing a discussion to the forum. Smile

JMHO, and cheers!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/22/09 9:31am
Msg #275287

Great post, Susan... n/m

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/22/09 2:55am
Msg #275277

See the orange 'search' button? Use it and search for message 33325...everything you've ever wanted to know about this business--and then some.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.