Notary Rotary
Richmond Title
Notary Discussion History

Richmond Title
Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Dana Velkers on 1/27/09 12:39pm
Msg #275708

Richmond Title

Does anyone know of Richmond Title calling from a (267) area code. I have a gentlemen calling me, claiming to be from Richomnd Title however, I have always known them to call from a (214) area code. I am not sure what to think and do not feel comfortable accepting the signing. Not to mention the fee is far lower than what I normally received from them

Reply by Derrick/MT on 1/27/09 12:42pm
Msg #275709

Probably from FAST (Flex Agent Signing Team), They have bad reviews in signing central.

Reply by Dana Velkers on 1/27/09 12:45pm
Msg #275710

Thank you for your info. Yes, just as I thought not worth the time to take the signing. I can hardly understand this guy either. I have not worked for them for about a year now so I was not sure how they are handling their scheduling. I did always get paid a little slow but most importrtantly he is quoting almost half the signing fee they used to give me. Again thank you for the heads up. I'd rather be home watching American Idol anyways.

Reply by LynnNC on 1/27/09 12:53pm
Msg #275714

There is a guy that calls from Richmond Title now with a very thick accent...I didn't notice the area code. I turned him down.

Reply by sjp on 1/27/09 12:51pm
Msg #275713

267 area code is in Philadelphia, PA, along with 215

Reply by Dana Velkers on 1/27/09 12:58pm
Msg #275715

Re: 267 area code is in Philadelphia, PA, along with 215

Thank you all for your input. It is so nice we have a place to go for questions and support from fellow notaries. This guy has a very thick accent so we are talking about the same person. I do not know why but I feel like I can trust him as far as I could throw a piano.

Reply by sue_pa on 1/27/09 1:25pm
Msg #275720

he also called me last week. I also had to turn him down ... due to the fact that he gave me the creeps in addition to his incredibly low ball fee. I am wondering if they have farmed the work out to someone ... not Flex because that's in house ... but perhaps an individual.

Reply by Dana Velkers on 1/27/09 1:40pm
Msg #275723

Creeps, boy that is for sure. I think you are probably right that he is an individual, which to me is another reason for concern about taking work from him. They used to pay very well, had a lovely staff and one of my favorites to work for. This guy represents nothing of that.

Reply by Bill Paul on 1/27/09 3:31pm
Msg #275742

I just spoke with Greg Watson, the scheduling manager at Richmond. Tthe gentleman calling from the 267 area code is ligit. He helps out the scheduling from time to time. As I recall my last assignment from Richmond was from the gentleman in question.
All we have to fear is fear itself.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.