Notary Rotary
Signing Co. That Don't Pay
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Beverly Palardy on 1/20/09 4:42pm
Msg #275162

I was wondering if someone could advise me what action I can take to try and get the monies owed to me? I did my work & I should not have to bage for my money. Just wanted to let you know that the signing companies that owe me money are Fox Signing & exceptional Closing Network. I would appreciate any help I may receive.

Reply by NC_Notary on 1/20/09 5:36pm
Msg #275169

Try calling the title companies that were involved with both of these signing services. I have been succesfull with finally collecting payment this way with both Fox Signing and a couple of others. Just be prepared for the nasty phone call you will get from Fox reprimanding you on doing this, but believe me it will not come as a surprise to them. I am hoping the title company gets so tired of hearing about Fox not paying that they refuse to do business with them.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/20/09 5:46pm
Msg #275171

Just curious - how long ago did you do the signings and are you sure your loans funded? (do they pay for no-signs or rescinded loans?)

You might also want to check Signing Central and the search button for Fox Signing Services - they've been discussed recently. Don't know about Exceptional Closing Network.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.