Notary Rotary
Ultimate Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Ultimate Signing Service
Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Robert/VA on 1/14/09 3:08pm
Msg #274467

Ultimate Signing Service

Has anyone had trouble receiving payment for a closing from Ultimate Signing Service? This company, run by "Patricia" in North Carolina, has stiffed me payment for a reverse mortgage I completed in October, 2008. All phone calls, voice mails, faxes, and e-mails are totally ignored. I know the loan closed, since I went to the county circuit court's recorder of deeds, and confirmed that indeed both Deeds of Trusts were recorded with my Notary information. Anyone else had experience with this SS, and were you ever successful in being paid? All I can say to anyone now, is STAY AWAY from ULTIMATE SIGNING SERVICE in North Carolina!!!

Reply by GA/Atty on 1/14/09 4:53pm
Msg #274480

I think I did 2 or 3 for them in 2008 and was paid. n/m

Reply by DHartley_PA on 1/15/09 1:43pm
Msg #274565

I did a closing for them on 6/6/08 and have never been paid. On 8/21/08 "Patricia" (does anyone know her last name????) said she would check on the status and call me back. I'm still waiting. I sent them emails, faxed invoices, mailed invoices...all ignored. The last time I sent them my invoice it was sent back to me as "refused". I reported them to the BBB, Dept. of State, NC State of Notary Commissions, Atty. General Office. DO NOT WORK WITH ULTIMATE SIGNING SERVICES unless you do signings as volunteer work.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.