Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
notary public dot com website...rip off!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2009 Index

Posted by Cari on 1/10/09 5:47am
Msg #274080

Did a search for this guy on NotRot, and found nothing, suprisingly, but he is the guy behind the NotaryPublic.com, Inc. website. I paid $59 bucks for what I thought was going to be a yearly subscription to this 'national notary database', and you guessed it, GOT RIPPED...big time! I've been emailing him for a full refund, and no answer. So I filed a complaint on ripoffreport website and also with the bbb

You can google his ass and his name comes up on classmates dot com website, and his mug shot on slidellhigh dot org / board

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE....this website is not to be confused with notarypublicdirectory dot com, which is a free and amazingly, has been fruitful with many leads!

Reply by rengel/CA on 1/10/09 12:17pm
Msg #274119

Not to bag on your personally, but I am amazed at the people who do not do their research on these people/sites BEFORE paying out good money to them. But when they feel they are not getting the value for their money start researching.

Sorry this happened to you, you might want to consider it a lesson learned.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.