Notary Rotary
ATM - Service Link base fee is $45
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by shebear on 3/19/09 10:33am
Msg #281352

I got a call from ATM-Service Link and they asked me if I could do a signing on (blank) day in a town that is 41 minutes away. I asked my usual questions. They said it would be edocs. I asked what the going rate was...they said $45 is the base fee and $25 for edocs. Needless to say, they will need to talk to a supervisor to approve my fee and may or may not call me back for this signing.

Reply by spnotaryplus on 3/19/09 11:24am
Msg #281356

That sounds about right. I contacted them a couple of days ago and I was informed that a couple of notaries (who monitor this site and never comment) are accepting Servicelink fees of $40 closings and $25.00 for e-docs.

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 3/19/09 1:06pm
Msg #281375

Frown I was taken out of their base. LOL. Sadly someone takes them.

Reply by Yowheelz on 3/19/09 1:27pm
Msg #281377

They have always met my fee of xxx

maybe I'm in an area where they can't get anyone else to do the closing. I'd like to think we are all charging the same fee around here but I know that is not the case.

Reply by shebear on 3/19/09 2:26pm
Msg #281391

Hey,, A pleasant surprise. I got a call back and they have met my fee. It just goes to show that it doesn't hurt to ask.

Reply by JoannVA on 3/19/09 5:47pm
Msg #281417

Yes, they call me alot as well, requesting "very low fees", just say well. . . . .. . . .. my fee is $$$ and when you have to get it re-signed by a "experienced" notary - call me.

I am nice, since I do a few signings a month for them (at my standard fee), it will take them 3 phone calls to confirm since they have to "ask" their supervisor but wait until the end of the month and they don't have to "ask" their supervisor about adjusting the fee. . he he

They do pay very quickly (or have in the past), so I usually drop my fee down $5.00

Reply by mmjosey on 3/23/09 10:47pm
Msg #281915

They have my standard fees programmed in so they know what there are going to have to pay me before they call me. Someone did call me last year and asked if I would be willing to lower my fees due to low volume of work, if I agreed they would put me on a high priority list and I would get more calls. I politely explained to them that their loans require too much work (especially the countrywide loans = late docs, too many docs, too many attachments, fax backs etc.) and their payment system was too slow to even consider lowering my fees. I was willing not to get priority status. Funny thing is I get more calls from them now then before. Now when I send them an invoice thru snail mail because they refuse to accept faxed or email invoices or when I have to fax back forty pages, I don't sweat it because I 've charged them appropriately for the inconvenience.

Reply by JoannVA on 9/17/09 10:48pm
Msg #304221

that's interesting. I dont' invoice them - i usually get paid within 3 to 5 days after the closing. Which is why I still do business with them - The closings do tend to take a while. But they are closings that usually go and I very rarely ever get cancelled on their loans. (not like other companies that promise you the moon and still don't pay in 30 days). Make sure you are updating their website with your tracking #'s, that's the trigger for them to pay you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.