Notary Rotary
ATT vs. Yahoo
Notary Discussion History

ATT vs. Yahoo
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by janCA on 3/2/09 9:34pm
Msg #279270

ATT vs. Yahoo

I'm just about ready to throw my ATT out the window. Constant problems not only with DSL but also telephone land line. Constant noise and static.

Does anyone like Comcast and do you experience many problems? Is it really that much faster than DSL? TIA

Reply by MistarellaFL on 3/3/09 6:59am
Msg #279281

I love comcast

speed is much better than Verizon dsl.
I am glad I made the change.
Less outages (here) than dsl in stormy weather.

Reply by jba/fl on 3/3/09 7:21am
Msg #279283

Re: I love comcast

you look like you are twittering

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 3/3/09 7:45am
Msg #279284

In Baltimore we have Fios and Florida Comcast, both work great, have never tried ATT

Reply by MW/VA on 3/3/09 8:05am
Msg #279285

I had ATT internet & telephone a while back. It was a royal pain. I didn't have consistent internet. In trying to get it resolved & dealing with reps in India, I ended up with a termination fee. I was furious.
I now have cable internet & telephone (COX here). It is really fast & reliable. I am still using my ATT email account & have to pay them a small fee every month. Since that email address is everywhere in the business world, it would be a pain to change it.
I've heard Verizon FIOS is fantastic if it is available in your area. They offer a complete package, including FIOS TV.

Reply by anita55109 on 3/3/09 11:40am
Msg #279320

I have comcast and love it. Thier home page allows you to have unlimited sites open at once and can just tab back and forth. Thier email storage is huge and I appreciate that as I save all my loan docs until i get paid. They have just improved thier speed and its great.

Reply by Mamie on 3/5/09 4:14pm
Msg #279681

I also have comcast and have been really satisfied with it. I did have once an email bounce back to a client, but I have hotmail for my personal stuff so the documents got through there.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.