An open letter to Henry Davidson, Director Express Notary Sv
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Charles_Ca on 3/9/09 11:12pm
Msg #280135

Greetings Mr. Davidson:

I have offices close to your location in Irvine as well as in Fort Bragg. CA. Your company has a name extremely similar to another signing company in Tustin, so close in fact that when your scheduler calls they do not give sufficient information to discern which signing company is in fact calling. I received a call today to do an e-signing for your company and after some discussion agreed to it. Then I received your instructions and found out which signing service was requesting my services. Not only am I a Notary Public comissioned in California but I also broker commercial real estate and both commercial and residential real estate loans as well as provide other professional, financial, and risk management services. I use Title companies and signing services in the conduct of my business. While my fee was met by your scheduler I will not to do business with a company whose director conducts himself as you do in public on a professional web site: it shows a lack of professionalism and an attitude that I prefer not to nurture, I will not provide services to such a business. Find someone else to do your signing.

Yours truly,
Charles A Peavey, GRI, REALTOR

Reply by jba/fl on 3/9/09 11:39pm
Msg #280136

Great going Chas! Principle's alive & well! Bravo! n/m

Reply by Tess on 3/10/09 12:02pm
Msg #280172

Re: Ditto! Good to see you take a stand! All is not lost!!! n/m

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 3/9/09 11:45pm
Msg #280137

Henry is a good vendor

Lisa K and I went out to Palm Springs 2 months ago to a foreclosure auction for Henry and we weren't paid what I thought we should have been paid, but that's another story. We were paid.

Mr Davidson's staff is very polite and they have always met my fees on refinance/purchase/etc.

I don't do many loan assignments for them because there are other notaries who meet their fee schedule in the Inland Empire.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 3/10/09 12:18am
Msg #280138

Re: Henry is a good vendor - that may be, but his treatment

of notaries on this site leaves a lot to be desired and I for one will not sell out my friends or my principles to make a buck. There is plenty of good busuiness out there for me.

Reply by Roger_OH on 3/10/09 12:21am
Msg #280139

Gee, wouldn't just a phone call to him have sufficed? n/m

Reply by Cari on 3/10/09 7:08am
Msg #280142

Can someone please list the SS info or website?! n/m

Reply by Jeff Ortler on 3/10/09 10:07am
Msg #280155

wow, what an a$$hole!! n/m

Reply by Philip Johnson on 3/10/09 10:25am
Msg #280160

To whom are you referring to Jeff? n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 3/10/09 10:30pm
Msg #280251

Thank you Jeff, I'll take that as a compliment. n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/10/09 11:14am
Msg #280168

Cari - it's right in the first subject line n/m

Reply by sue_pa on 3/10/09 10:27am
Msg #280162

Re: Henry is a good vendor

I guess I don't understand sooooo much of what you've posted over the years.

You say "good vendor" but twice in these 3 sentences you say he's a low baller.

Reply by sue_pa on 3/10/09 10:27am
Msg #280163

these appear to get lost - this is to Joan n/m

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 3/10/09 10:59pm
Msg #280254

Sue

Sue
I know sooooo much of the years I had the guts to link to my name and you don't!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/10/09 11:29pm
Msg #280256

Stupidest reply ever n/m

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 3/10/09 11:33pm
Msg #280257

Re: Stupidest reply ever

Brian Lynch

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/11/09 2:58am
Msg #280275

Senile old hag n/m

Reply by MichiganAl on 3/11/09 12:40am
Msg #280265

Now, weren't you busted for using an alias?

What do they say about those who live in glass houses?

Reply by sue_pa on 3/11/09 8:15am
Msg #280287

"guts" to attempt to sell something every time you've posted n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/11/09 9:08am
Msg #280288

I know Sue's name, address and phone.

I even know a little more.

She's real. Most all the longer posters know her name, rank and file number, also.

CaliNotary...I know him, too. I know his phone number...and I did have his address...but I think I lost it.

He's real.

Reply by rengel/CA on 3/10/09 2:53pm
Msg #280185

Re: Henry is a good vendor

I just don't like the way he speaks to/of the notaries in this forum. He has absolutely zero respect for us - without whom, he would be out of business in a heartbeat.

Here are a couple of little gems from your "friend":

"There are about 20 regular hall monitors here who will try to ring you up and down for taking less than xxxx for a closing....thats it...total... 20 people in the whole country....the rest of the thousands of notaries in the country realize this is not a reverse auction or anything else....it is only a market....and unfortunately Notrot nor any other "board" sets the market....its the notaries in that particular area that set the market...We dispatch thousands of closings per month.,....nowhere near this boards "hall monitor" fee schedule... a lot closer to Leon's new fees. Dont yelll at the messenger.....its only a market...they go up and down...supply/demand. If the hall monitors came to my office they would puke to see the reality of their industry. Anyone else closing over `1000 loans monthly that can help add insight to these uppity ignorant hall monitors that continually berate and mock anyone they can. "

and -

"Besides blowing smoke in this forum.......when your in the bathroom... do you crack the window and blow it out there or do you stand on the toilet and blow it out the fan in the ceiling? Just wondering...not too experienced here."

Does this inspire you to want to work for this person? It sure doesn't inspire me. I choose to not work for him at any price, I guess I have too much self-respect.

My .02

Reply by MichiganAl on 3/10/09 3:40pm
Msg #280191

I have personal experience about how trustworthy he is.

He called me up a while ago, we had a conversation, I was polite but disagreed with him on many things. He immediately ran to the board and posted that I supported his positions, completely contrary to what I had said. I suspect that when he speaks for thousands of notaries in the country he really only hears what he wants to hear.

Reply by mobitary on 3/10/09 9:18pm
Msg #280232

Charles I agree with you 110% this guy has not respect for us Notaries without realizing many of us are Brokers, Lawyers, Title officers etc... and actually have been in this industry way longer that he has, and obviously He has an agenda, I think he is trying to make us believe our job is not as important and therefore we should take low fees "because the market has change" and We are not "brain surgeons". I thank you Charles for you post We might not post often but we are way more than 20.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 3/10/09 11:25pm
Msg #280255

"I think he is trying to make us believe our job is not as important..."

I don't think he gives a rip about this or about us -- he just wants to be able to hire people for low fees and is trying to convince people that they should work for what he wants to pay. Period. (I'm not convinced.) BTW, whether or not we are a broker, lawyer or title officer is beside the point. Anyone who can do the job well enough is worthy of at least a modicum of respect. jmo

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/10/09 9:47pm
Msg #280243

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Abusive

Reply by MistarellaFL on 3/10/09 9:54pm
Msg #280244

Re: My abriged version

Cali you are a gem and a hoot.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/10/09 10:00pm
Msg #280247

ROFL Cali..:) n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 3/10/09 10:31pm
Msg #280252

Re: My abriged version -That is just the best Cali, ROTLMAO! n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 3/10/09 11:45pm
Msg #280260

It is a full moon

and you guys are cracking me up!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 3/10/09 11:48pm
Msg #280261

Re: It is a full moon

http://www.calculatorcat.com/moon_phases/phasenow.php

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.