Notary Rotary
Anyone have the name & number for the Anti-Trust
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 3/25/09 7:58pm
Msg #282146

investigator from DC? I accepted a closing from FASS today and received a copy of their contract stating that "Effective December 1, 2008 we will require that all active signing professionals in our database submit to and pass the NNA Background Check."

I just thought that the investigator might be interested in seeing this contract. I spoke with her, but did not take down her info. TIA.

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 3/25/09 9:19pm
Msg #282154

Best I could come up with. http://www.theantitrustinvestigator.com/cinvestigations.asp?intCategoryID=70&intArticleID=416

Hope it helps.

Carol

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 3/25/09 9:21pm
Msg #282156

It may lead you to the proper people. It shows other issues but there is a # at the bottome of the webpage.

Reply by Yowheelz on 3/26/09 10:00am
Msg #282184

They are not the only that will only accept NNA BGC

Fiserv Lending Solutions is the same, though they do give you the option of their own BGC that is only good for their company. I'm not sure there is anything illegal in a company only accepting BGC or drug tests from specific vendors.

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/26/09 10:45am
Msg #282195

Re: They are not the only that will only accept NNA BGC

**I'm not sure there is anything illegal in a company only accepting BGC or drug tests from specific vendors.**

I don't know either...however, I think someone needs to find out.

Thanks Becca. I have been checking my incoming phone records and cannot locate the number. I will continue to look this evening.

Reply by MW/VA on 3/26/09 10:11am
Msg #282186

There has been a lot of previous discussion on this. IMO it's hard to say there's an issue when it's the requirements of only a couple of companies.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 3/28/09 11:30pm
Msg #282550

I think the issue is that in order to get that BGC from NNA, you must become a member. Plus all that other add on stuff.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.