Notary Rotary
Basic membership
Notary Discussion History

Basic membership
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Sunny Houston on 3/6/09 9:04pm
Msg #279898

Basic membership

I just have the basic, should I go higher?

Reply by JanetK_CA on 3/6/09 11:48pm
Msg #279932

Depends on what you use it for; try a search - Orange button n/m

Reply by CopperheadVA on 3/7/09 5:40am
Msg #279945

Use the orange search button at the top of this page and use the search term: premier membership

Reply by GA/Atty on 3/7/09 8:55am
Msg #279951

Yes n/m

Reply by Steven Pearce on 3/7/09 2:59pm
Msg #279985

I like the cool little orange box by my name. n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 3/8/09 3:09am
Msg #280010

For the record...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a Premier Member but chooses to not link to my profile, so therefore don't have that orange box by my name. No one should assume that a lack of an orange box next to blue letters means that person is not a paying member.

It's definitely been worth it to me just for the savings on supplies. Also, the value of this forum is incalculable and many become Premier Members just to support this board.

Reply by PAW on 3/8/09 9:43am
Msg #280020

Re: For the record...

There's nothing in my profile I wish to hide, actually just the opposite. I also prefer to support the sites that I visit and use, so I too am a Premier Member. But, as I have noticed, being a Premier Member and linking your profile does not guarantee that the little orange square will appear before your name.

The way I see it, if the poster's name (or alias) is underscored, then there is a link to the that poster's profile. If there is a little orange square in front of the poster's name (or alias), then that member is a Premier Member. Likewise, I thought the reverse was true, but apparently not in all cases. NOT having an underscored name (or alias) certainly would indicate the there is no link to the profile. But as I stated above, lacking the little orange square is not necessarily an indication that the poster is a Basic Member.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.