Notary Rotary
Beware of Notariesexpress
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by jackpar on 3/9/09 11:00am
Msg #280068

Steve Rosen, who owns this company has stiffed me on two edoc fees on technicalities. The first one I chaulked up to a misunderstanding, however the 2nd one I informed him via email that a reprint was required. He told me that he did read the first email and therefore didn't bill the title company for the reprint (lender revision at the last minute) so I wouldn't be paid a lousy $15---he made a mistake and I had to pay for it. He said I should have called first before reprinting the docs and got a authorization to reprint. A flimsy excuse to fatten his pocket at my expense since the docs had to be reprinted. I had read previously that he was a problem, guess I should have learned from this board. Told him to call another sucker in the future.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 3/9/09 11:04am
Msg #280069

Can you provide contact info/address?

There are so many companies with similar names.

Reply by ChristineHI on 3/9/09 7:58pm
Msg #280126

FYI, his name is Steve Stosen, not Steve Rosen. I have always enjoyed working with them. The only thing that I am cautious about is the no pay policy for loans that do not close. I won't go really long distances for instances. They always pay me at 30 days without a problem.
For the other notary who is wondering the information here it is: 2116 N. Main St. Ste D Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 943-4902 Fax (866) 355-6236

Everyone has different experiences of course, but mine have always been positive.

Reply by npross on 3/9/09 10:42pm
Msg #280133

no issues with NotariesExpress

I like working with them. They keep me busy, pay on time...about 15-45 days. At times I get a check in 10 days, but hardly ever past 45 days. 100% of work I get from them are e-doc assignments and I have yet to be stiffed by on any signing.
NotariesExpress- They are in Walnut Creek CA.
www.notariesexpress.com. If you have any pay problems call or email Svitlana. She's not in the office every day, but she's great to work with and always very nice.

Reply by aanotary on 3/10/09 9:30am
Msg #280151

Re: Beware of Notariesexpress~I agree, my experience with

them was horrible. Of my first three orders-they told me two did not close and I would not be paid. One was not even a loan closing. I only went out to get a deed signed. I finally had to contact the Title company to get paid. Never again for me.

Reply by 1AZNotary on 3/10/09 7:03pm
Msg #280207

Re: Beware of Notariesexpress~I agree, my experience with

Ditto! I say never again. I too was stiffed. I don't care how nice they are. Business is business. Their "No Fund, No Pay" policy is disclosed in an inconspicuous place... then they call you with a last minute assignment and expect you to catch it before your print and fly out your door. They operate under a very poor business model and ethic.

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 3/10/09 12:40pm
Msg #280173

They won't pay if the loan doesn't close!

Even though Hadassah promised me 1/2. Svitlana was rude to me when I called her.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.