Notary Rotary
Blacklisted by Notaries Express
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by doglover/CA on 3/14/09 8:02pm
Msg #280772

A while back there was a thread about Notaries Express. I wish to share a bad experience I had with them. One signing I had did not go smoothly because the husband had an attitude. The next day when I logged in the site with my username and password, IU see a statement that said " (username) do not use". I called up to ask why in the #%&* it said that, and was told it was because the man called them and complained that I was incompetent and took too long (I do not act like I don't know what the #$^*% I am doing with everyone I do signings with). I told them perhaps I needed more hands-on training and they told me Steve conducts webinars on how to do our job better. The person I spoke with (Svetlana), also gave me constructive advice on how to do better in the future.

The following week I called Notaries Express to get information about the next webinar and I got the runaround. Today I logged into the site with my username and password and found that my loging does not work. So I guess I am

Reply by doglover/CA on 3/14/09 8:11pm
Msg #280776

Sorry for the double post. I was feeling p.o'd.

Reply by John/CT on 3/14/09 8:38pm
Msg #280783

Understandably! n/m

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 3/14/09 10:56pm
Msg #280799

I wouldn't cry over it. They won't pay for a no-sign. n/m

Reply by doglover/CA on 3/14/09 11:13pm
Msg #280801

Re: I wouldn't cry over it. They won't pay for a no-sign.

I'm not crying over it, just venting. I did another job for them besides the one with the person with an attitude which went well, and have not been paid for either of these jobs. I'm not surprised, judging by what others have said about them on this forum. But it seems that I am a persona non grata. At least if you get fired from a regular job, they pay you up to your last day worked.

If I call them they ask if it's me, like I'm some kind of a pest to be avoided. The receptionist was probably coached by Steve to tell me she doesn't know anything aabout his webinars just to get me off the hook.

Reply by doglover/CA on 3/15/09 1:44am
Msg #280808

and I'll add that they wont pay you if you are a persona non grata.

Reply by aanotary on 3/15/09 8:38am
Msg #280816

Consider yourself LUCKY-they are losers and will often try to stiff you out of pay. There are zillions of signings companies! Don't even spend another second thinking about this!

Reply by aanotary on 8/5/09 11:49am
Msg #298769

consider yourself lucky!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.