Boost Mobile, anyone?
Notary Discussion History

Boost Mobile, anyone?
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 3/20/09 7:12pm
Msg #281524

Boost Mobile, anyone?

http://www.boostmobilestore.com/

$50 a month for unlimited everything, it seems.

Phones run from $29 to $299.

My plan is fine for now but this one looks interesting. No porting of phone numbers as best I can tell.

Just curious if anyone had looked at this.

Reply by Pat/IL on 3/20/09 10:30pm
Msg #281564

Do they have any towers?

Their website has a link for everything except for what you might expect for telephone coverage. It sort of reminds me of why my Blackberry stinks. I can do all sorts of stuff with it that I have no interest in, but I can barely hear the person on the other end of the line, even when the conversation isn't breaking up. Takes an okay picture, though.

Reply by PAW on 3/21/09 9:47am
Msg #281597

Go here (see URL) and click on Coverage Map

http://plans.boostmobile.com/monthlyunlimited.aspx#

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/21/09 9:53am
Msg #281599

They cover all the same routes/areas that others do

for my area. I did find a coverage page. I think Paul posted the link.

With no contract, if anyone was looking to change the investment "might" work for them. My contract with TMobile runs out in five months. By then, there might be a cheaper alternative.

Reply by PAW on 3/21/09 9:44am
Msg #281596

Nationwide service (sort of) offered by Sprint. Phones and plans sold through retail outlets like CVS, Walgreen, Wal-Mart, etc.

Reply by MonicaFL on 3/21/09 8:39pm
Msg #281639

My daughter has a boost phone and says that's the only way to go.

Reply by PAW on 3/22/09 7:08am
Msg #281669

Advertising campaing

I've noticed a new advertising campaign in the Tampa Bay area by Boost. Rates are extremely competitive. So much so, Sprint sent me a 25 page, glossy printed catalog of their products, services and 'competitive' price list (if I sign a business contract for 2 years).

I'm looking into Boost to see if it fits our needs. My only concern is the limited coverage in the boonies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.