Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
CCS Settlement Services of Louisville KY DOES NOT PAY!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Susan/CA on 3/11/09 1:45pm
Msg #280329

Just a heads up: I had to call the lender in order to get paid and then CCS made up an excuse and shorted my check by 40.00. My fee was agreed at 150.00. I was on the HUD for 150.00. They paid me 110.00.

I did a search, a little late about this company only to find that they have a bad reputation. I found others that said CCS offered the same excuse to them. That the check was issued, yadda yadda yadda, then they make up an excuse that there was a problem with the loan in order to short your check. I am filing a report to the BBB and RESPA.

If any others have had issues please contact me and we can put our complaints together and get a stronger case against them. CCS is currently a 2 woman/man operation. Beverly Henry and a receptionist. I cannot believe the amount of charges they put on the HUD.

So, please respond if you had issues with this company and we can get together to have them reported.

TIA

Susan

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.