Notary Rotary
Closing Masters
Notary Discussion History

Closing Masters
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Nancy Lagarde on 3/4/09 2:57pm
Msg #279500

Closing Masters

I just completed a job for them. Hope they pay on time.

Reply by MW/VA on 3/4/09 3:01pm
Msg #279501

If you are a member, you could logon & check them out in Signing Central.
All comments are highly favorable.

Reply by sue_pa on 3/5/09 7:38am
Msg #279565

read the threads ... not all favorable. I've never looked at signing central so I've got no idea what that's about.

My question to everyone who has appeared out of the woodwork this past week to sing this companies praises ... why don't you let us know your fee and document package size?

They offered me $125 ... failed to disclose that it was 200 pages. He then attempted to turn it around on me and said that "I" put him in a bad situation. I don't think so ... failing to tell me what the real order entailed was what put him in a bad situation. Someone else posted for that 200 page loan they wouldn't go above $100 for her. If those who think they are so wonderful are working for those fees that's their choice but "meets my fee", "pays a fair fee", etc., certainly isn't revealing ... just like Closing Masters failure to disclose the actual job at the time of setting the appointment.

Reply by Cari on 3/5/09 6:18am
Msg #279554

hmmm...I'd be very careful about this company....

I don't like the fact their website doesn't list any info in its "about, services, help, or contact us" sections...what's up with that?

Very hard to trust a company with a 'unfinished website'.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.