Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Closing Masters Edison NJ- Great to work with, no problem :)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Angie Deal on 3/11/09 7:07pm
Msg #280367

Just wanted to post that I completed a closing for them and they paid on time and were very nice, professional and thankfully timely with the payment!

Reply by Leslie Chicklinski on 3/11/09 10:27pm
Msg #280385

I was paid today also! They met my fee. I was paid in less than 30 days.

Reply by sue_pa on 3/12/09 7:16am
Msg #280399

Cheerleaders

have appeared out of the woodwork for the past month snice this guy got some bad press. It appears he is now asking people to come on this board and sing his praises. These are people that NEVER post on this board. They also have never respon with real numbers as those with negative encounters have.

I was offered $125 for a 200 page e-doc loan. They failed to disclose the excessive 70 page broker disclosures. someone else posted they were offered $100 for the same package.

Those who are the cheerleaders - no one cares if you are taking these excessively large packages for excessively low fees but be upfront about what you're doing. Tell your 'boss' we're not that dumb over here.

Reply by Les_CO on 3/12/09 8:54am
Msg #280411

Re: Cheerleaders

I think we all like to hear the good…and the bad. I do agree that when someone posts that this guy actually paid me… Well they (whomever) are SUPPOSED to PAY you! What makes a ‘good’ company is if they are knowledgeable, helpful, available, easy to work with, and if they pay a fair price, in a reasonable time frame, for the work done, and if they insist on you the notary doing all kinds of superfluous stuff to get paid? If you did a signing for $50 …or $150 that’s your business, but one could say just/well over $100, or just under $100 to be clearer. At least Sue (now) speaks of the actual fees she charges, and they vary, as do the fees most of us charge. I post my fees, but I also negotiate. I may charge $50 to notarize a POA, at a hospital, or nursing home, or I may charge nothing. I must give Leslie credit…at least she/he didn’t post anonymously…so I believe she/he is actually a Notary “signing agent” and therefore not a shill for the company, or the guys bartender.

Reply by Dawn Angus on 5/13/09 1:58am
Msg #288228

I did a closing with Closing Masters of Edison, New Jersey and they were very easy to work with and my pay arrived very quickly thereafter. I will work with them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.