Notary Rotary
Closing Quest
Notary Discussion History

Closing Quest
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Cynthia Young on 3/22/09 9:51am
Msg #281680

Closing Quest

I'd be very careful working for them. They still owe me for closings in 2008. I've left numerous messages and keep getting the run around. I'm now ready to seek legal council because of the amount of money they owe me. Great at sweet talking you in but don't pay!

Reply by Jim/AL on 3/22/09 11:20am
Msg #281685

TN consumer complaint link

you should file a complaint at this address. http://www.state.tn.us/consumer

Consumer Affairs Division
Dept. of Commerce and Insurance
[e-mail address]

Reply by Notary/Guy on 3/22/09 12:37pm
Msg #281691

http://tn.gov/consumer/ccp.html

Reply by Linda Dearborn on 3/23/09 10:56am
Msg #281773

I also have not been paid by Closing Quest. I did many application signings and closings for them for a couple of years. They stopped paying me in July 2008 for assignments from Feb. 2008 through Aug. 2008. I should have stopped working for them when they were getting more behind in paying me. I have sent complaints to the BBB of TN, and also consumer complaints division. I hired an attorney in the PPL network and they sent a letter with no response. Todd Griffin is the President and has not responded to any of the letters and calls I have put in during the last 6 months. If anyone has any information, I would be on board to bring them to justice and hopefully they will have no choice but to close their doors.

Reply by PMI/NM on 3/24/09 12:13am
Msg #281921

It does not work! Done that no help from the state of TN. No help for BBB either. Do not work for them! They will steal your time and hard work from you. Bad News!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.