Notary Rotary
Closing Quest - debt collection
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Sarah Fuquay on 3/20/09 8:53pm
Msg #281551

Has anyone tried using the NNA's debt collection process (www.olddebts.com)? I want to try to get my $150 from Closing Quest for not paying and they ignore all phone and email messages. Would anyone recommend taking this route for payment?

Reply by JAM/CA on 3/20/09 9:09pm
Msg #281552

I would start by going online and filling out necessary paperwork for Small Claims Court and faxing these documents to them, letting them know when you expect payment. Also, letting them know you will be contacting Title.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 3/20/09 9:14pm
Msg #281554

Some people do that, but also add the TC to the small claims paperwork and fax it to SS and TC. That usually gets the TC on the SS's back pronto.

Reply by Todd/OH on 3/21/09 4:02pm
Msg #281619

Nothing worked for me. I contact the initial lender, title company, filed a complaint with the IRS, etc. I did it all and faxed everything to Closing Quest showing I was serious - got me nowhere.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.