Notary Rotary
Contiuation of New Experience to share
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Rick Ary on 3/14/09 6:18pm
Msg #280768

I just wanted to make this clear. This post relates to 280509 and 280599. I would have given Midwest Mortgage Service, LLC the benefit of the doubt had Rick not stated that he was the largest NSS in the Midwest. So I am curious and look and see what a large NSS looks like on notary sites and there is nothing. Looked at the Midwest Mortgage Service website and it is one page with one paragraph. Anyone would have been lire about Midwest with the info I had. Largest NSS in the midwest and cannot find anything on the web, so I post about Midwest.

I did not ask Rick King for 3 references, I have no idea why he says that. I simply ask him in an e-mail for some validity for his business. Then Linda Juenger post shows up and I am fine now that somebody has done business with Midwest. I e-mail a copy of Linda’s post to him and say it is all I need. Send Linda a PM thinking her. While I am sending Linda’s post to Midwest his e-mail comes in that he found another notary. He also responded very belittling to me and asks me for two professional references, as he put it. I sent him a couple of more e-mails trying a resolve.

Now there is some info on Midwest for others to make up their own mind and at least they will not go in blind

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.