Document signing tab on home page
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Susan Bryant on 3/11/09 9:49pm
Msg #280377

Welcome to Notary Rotary™ Rapid Reports
These reports are meant to give you rapid access to your data with a certain degree of interactivity. Where you see a hyperlink in the report, you can click it to drill-into more detail. The reports under the Reports menu offer considerably more flexibility but are more complex and less interactive.

We're sorry, the report you have requested does not contain any data or you do not have the privileges necessary to view the data.

Does anyone know how I can take advantage of this feature? I would like to change my document signings from a zero to what it actually is. I am a premium member but maybe I am not doing something correctly?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/11/09 10:05pm
Msg #280382

I think you have to track your loan signings through Notary Rotary in order for this feature to work....emphasis on "I think"...Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.